Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MICHELLE LEIBRANDT







PIM: Well, Michelle, What can I say, I must admit I always went to stadiums and admired the Cheerleaders and dancers and now on PIM we are fortunate to have a BLUE BULLS DANCER.WOW?How did you get there, How was the journey, the atmosphere...tell tell tell. How are the fans..? Oh Im excited lol...
michelle: Hi there... Yes I was a Vodacom Bulls Babe, but not anymore....To become a Bulls babe, you just audition with the manager, and from there if you’re selected the journey begins!!The fans are awesome, but remember the babes are fans of the team as well....I think people sometimes forget that the girls should be there to support the rugby team, and not focus on their own popularity!!

PIM: Are you a real fitness freak or Well blessed with a body that’s just Poetry in Motion. Do you require a great deal of fitness to dance and Cheer for the Bulls?
michelle: At the moment I have a fulltime job working for Fashiontv South-Africa. Yes I do work out at the Gym, twice a week, I also dance allot.....that keeps me in shape!!
PIM: Ok I can talk bout Sports forever lol,Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
michelle: Wow wee... Location- FTV Yacht ,Theme- High end Fasion
PIM:What are your likes and dislikes?
michelle: Love sushi, mojito’s, hot boys, fast cars, chocolate, quad bikes, sport and die bosveld!!Hate traffic, load shedding, the interest rate, the petrol price and people who can’t drive!!

PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and er a guys...................? michelle: I like my eyes best.....On a guy I like a sporty body, a guy must be a true gentleman but a little rough around the edges....

PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You? I MUST ASK YOU THIS...Im sure BULLS FANS were after you all the time LOL?
michelle: Haha....’I might not be the man of your dreams, but I’m the only one talking to you right now....’

PIM: Whats the most dangerous or daring thing that you have ever done?
michelle: Probably....Bridge swinging.....

Favorite place to shop: FTV Couture and Pulsate
Ever eaten Indian Food: Yes.....no comment
Favorite dish: Sushi
Favorite perfume on a guy: Dolce & Cubanna
Favorite perfume on u: Sarah Jessica Parker
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? Fashiontv dining lounge Sandton!!!!! Rocks!!!
PIM: I see your also a profeesiional dancer Michelle, A Bulls Cheerleader, A model, A dancer...thats impressive. tell us more bout your dancing and performances, Where can PIM CATCH A GLIMPSE OF YOU DANCING?
michelle: Well I mostly perform for private corporate functions.....but at the moment you can see me in Duskantombliksem’s new music video- Droewors.....Also do shows like Huisgenoot Skouspel, and Shoprite Checkers awards etc....but that’s only later this year....

PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?michelle: Haha....Paris Hilton, just for one day though!! Reason: Would go on a HUGE SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!

PIM: Your thoughts on 2010?
michelle: Oi.... I think we are going to get allot more than we expect.....
P.I.M: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
michelle: I can knot a cherry stick with my tongue..

PIM: Michelle . if you had three wishes. What would they be.Would you care to share them with us?·
michelle: A red Ferrari F40· My own Game farm· The perfect guy

PIM: How will you pamper yourself after a hard day of work?
michelle: A long hot bubble bath with a glass of wine....

PIM:Are you single? Whilst we on the topic. How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like you ?
michelle: YES I’m single!!The way a guy dresses is VERY important, I don’t really mind certain brands, but he needs style and confidence...The perfect man for me is one who I can take to the Bosveld and he’ll be able to put up a tent on his own, haha...but I must also be able to take him to high profile parties and smart events all dressed up!!
Thanks Michelle, All the best for the Future

No comments: