Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Melissa Nieuwenhuis

The beauty that addresses itself to the eyes is only the spell of the moment; the eye of the body is not always that of the soul."
~ George Sand~




















PIM: Melissa. Thank you for gracing PIM. So you from Springs. You certainly are POETRY IN MOTION. Hw did the journey of modeling begin for you?
melissa:At a young Age of 8 at a modeling school called Silhouette Modeling School.
PIM: What’s a day in the life Of Melissa Nieuwenhuis . How do you pay the Bills?
melissa: Well I studied Interior Design and have my diploma, at the moment I am working at an architect company, doing a bit of architecture and Interior Design, and I learn new things every day.
PIM: Oh interesting. If you had to design your dream house. What would it be and where in SA will it be?
melissa:O there is so many ideas….. It would definitely be something out of this world, and would have a house in Pretoria and one by the coast, love the sea and I’m a city girl…..
PIM: Wow. PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model? Where do you see yourself in ten years time?Did you ever think you'd be doing this(modeling)?
melissa: Well, I really enjoy doing modeling, with shoots etc, I would love to one day be in the FHM, that would be great! Hehe ;-)
PIM: What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
melissa: I love doing shoots and ramp work once in a while, I don’t like the negative criticism that you get from being a model.
PIM: What are your Health and beauty secrets Melissa? Any tips for our readers? How do you stay in Shape? If you had to make any food or desert or junk food the caloric value of lettuce. Which would it be?
melissa:Hahaha I’m one of the lucky ones, I can eat a lot of junk food and it doesn’t show. I love my beauty sleep, it’s the best beauty secret I have….. I do go to the gym on a regular basis to stay in shape as well.well I love macaroni and cheese and chocolate brownies are the best!!
PIM: Is there any one you would lime to meet right now? And If you were a fly on the wall where would you wanna be ?
melissa:My creator, my Father in Heaven, even though I know him and love him, I would love to meet him. On the wall of some celebrity……
PIM: So you love fast Cars. A girl from Springs that loves the adrenaline. Tell us more about your love for speed?
melissa: Hahaha I love to race, it gives you that adrenaline rush, and when you win whomever you are racing…it’s a feeling I can’t explain, I love it. Oh and a sports car is so sexy, like the Audi R8, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, etc. I can just see myself in one of them one of these days…….
PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
melissa: In my bikini on an exotic island…….always wanted to do that…
PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
melissa:Hehehe, well I have received a lot of compliments on my legs and stomach, so I would say those are the sexiest parts on my body, and for a guy…. I always look at a guy’s arms and legs, it must have definition and I also like a six pack or a flat stomach even, no boeps!!!
PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?.
melissa:Well, me and my sister where walking on the beach one late afternoon, there was a group of guys in front of us, and all of a sudden they formed a circle, it looked like they were discussing something…then two of the guys came over to me and my sister and said…”We were discussing it now, and we decided that you two are Wonderful…” That was THE dumbest and funniest way a guy has ever tried to pick me up. LOL
PIM: If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World to visit South Africa .How would you promote it?
melissa: Well South Africa is one of the most beautiful countries in the world; our wildlife is breathtaking along with our coasts. We have nice warm weather and a lot of adventures that awaits any tourist. I think South Africa has a lot to offer, and once you’ve been here you will just want to come back.
PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
melissa: I use to knit when I was younger!! Hehe
Whats ur favourite fashion brand: Guess
If you had a million rand, What would be your first purchase: I would firstly buy myself a flat, then a new car and then put the rest in the bank.
Favourite food: Pasta
Favorite perfume on a guy: Dunhill desire, the red one
Favourite Perfume on you: Britney Spears - Fantasy
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? Chicago, Manhattans and Tanza Nite
Favourite restaurant and coffee shop....? Cappuccino’s
One wish you would like to come through.? Be successful and find happiness
A quote that you always live by: Live each day as if it was you last, and live it close to God.
Favourite brand and colour of Lingerie? Temptations, white with lace
PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?
melissa:Tyra Banks – She is a role model to so many out there, she is beautiful inside and out and she is successful in whatever she does.
PIM: Are you single? What’s your ideal man?
melissa: Jip I’m single, my ideal man would be handsome but he mustn’t think to much of himself, he would be a one girl’s man, treat me and others with respect, love me for who I am and don’t try to change me, I have to be able to trust him, and he must also be a Christian.
PIM: If PIM had to take Melissa on a date. What would we have to do to blow your socks off lol? melissa: Hahaha, well if a guy wants to take me out on a first date, take me to a place where we spend some quality time together, give me an experience that I will never forget, for example a quite restaurant and then a nice walk on the beach or a pick nick by a waterfall…..
PIM: Melissa. A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modeling career......
melissa:Thank you so much for having me, and all the best to you as well.

No comments: