Wednesday, June 10, 2009

JEANINE PORTWIG















Beauty, and the power by which a woman a lover and terrifies a husband.-Ambrose Bierce

PIM: Hi Jeanine. Welcome aboard PIM.........all the way from Pretoria. Tell us about yourself?
jeanine: Hi. I am a young, dynamic, outgoing lady, who enjoy the world of modelling to bits. For me every second in life counts, that’s why I work to achieve all my goals I set, because no goal is unreachable.

PIM: What are some of the accolades that you have achieved thus far in your career?
jeanine: Being a Miss SA semi finalist in 2008, aswell as doing the Harley Davidson campaign for Rapport.


PIM: How was the Miss SA experience. Semi Finals is a great achievement. Would you do it again?
jeanine: For sure. Being in the semi finals for Miss SA at the age of 18 with my first entry was a great experience. Learned alot. I cannot wait for Miss SA 2009, my goals are set and already working on it.


PIM:How is Pretoria Jeanine,Would you ever move to JHB?Give us two reasons why PIM should get to Pretoria on the weekend?
jeanine: Maybe….Pretoria is the party capital and there is always a party around every corner…and girls in Pretoria is much sexier than joburg girls….lol

PIM: What do you do for a living Jeannie?
jeanine: I study law part time at UNISA…..and of course model…model….model

PIM:PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model? Where do you see yourself in ten years time?How did the modelling journey begin Firstly? Did you ever think you'd be doing this(modeling)?
jeanine: Never though I would do modelling, was a little tomboy in my younger days…lol, but hey here I am and I won’t give it up for anything in the world. My modelling began with a beauty pageant at school when I was 14. After that I went for my first portfolio shoot at the modelling agency, I got hooked by the camera…now I just love it…especially lingerie and swimsuit shoots….. My goal as model is to be featured in SA top magazine such as Sport illustrated, FHM an GQ….ten years time, we have to wait and see!
PIM: What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
jeanine: What I like the most is the fact that modelling is a lifestyle and you can always look your best….the least, there is a lot of competition and the ladies are bitchy…
PIM: How do you stay in such great shape. Care to share some of your dietry and training secrets?jeanine: LOL…..no dietry and no training…..I love hamburgers and pasta…….only advise rather take the stairs than the lift girls, it works wonders!
PIM: Is there any one you would like to meet right now? And If you were invisible for a day?where would you wanna be ?
jeanine: Nope. Have met all the people that matter….ooh that’s a very cool question, I would like to be in a couple of places….just to hear what people have to say about me, as I am very fascinated by people…
PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
jeanine: Mmm…I think a tropical island, a white beach, clear water and sunset with island music and of course the most important item….a very hot, sexy bikini….

PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and then a guys?
jeanine: LOL….my sexiest part? I think that will be my eyes….and with a wonderbra on, who will know then…lol. A guys….definitly his mouth and smile…
PIM: Where can we find you on a typical weekend if you not doing a modelling shoot
jeanine: he heWoudn’t you like to know…..LOL....well there is a couple of places, either on the beach, having a cocktail….game farm…..or at a party…..never know where you might find me….
PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?.
jeanine: Okay well this is really bizarre……….a guy phoned me and when I asked who it was, he told me he is knight and shining armour, who is going to pick me up and take me to my fairy tale land in which he will make all my dreams come true and treat me like a princess…….all I could do was laughed and hang up, because a guy saying something like that really have no brains at all…LOL
PIM: If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World to visit South Africa .How would you promote it?
jeanine: Tell them it’s an absolutely fantastic country in every way possible, the nature, the people, the culture……everything!

PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
jeanine: Well I think you know about all my talents, because I use them all….can’t let a talent go to waist…
Whats ur favourite fashion brand – Difficult….can I name two? Gucci and Guess Your favourite Car:Austin Martin DB9
Favourite food:Pasta
Favourite Drink: Any cocktail…LOL
Favorite perfume on a guy: mmm…Pacco Rabanne Black XS
Perfume on you: Intimately Beckham…….Guess
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? . News CafĂ©….FTV lounge….Rhapsodees….
Favourite restaurant and coffee shop....? Coffee shop, none other than Cappuccinos……restaurant, that’s difficult, but I think O Galito’s, because I love sushi….
One wish you would like to come through.? That all my other wishes will come true….
A quote that you always live by: Not a quote but a motto….“at the end of my life, I want to look back and see my life as meaningful and completed”
If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in?LOL…You are making me blush with these questions of you, but okay I will be honest, probably hotpants and a top if its summer hey…you never know when a hot guy might snuck into your bedroom….
What type of music youve been listning too lately-Not much…been busy, but I love Afrikaans music, and girly songs of course!
Last movie you watched?How was it?Can’t remember, I haven’t been to the movies lately.
PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?

jeanine: Eva Longoria….she is such a sophisticated woman, and not even to mention, very pretty…
PIM:What do you do to feel sexy?
jeanine: LOL…..take care of myself and my body

PIM: Are you single? IF PIM had the power to create the perfect man. What type of features do you suggest we add :)?
jeanine: Yip, but don’t know for how long…LOL….No need for creating one….the perfect man for me is already created, sexy smile, amazing personality, a lot of talent and much more….wanna borrow him…hehe
PIM:If PIM had to takeJeanine on a date .What do we have to do to blow your socks off and make you say Wow?
jeanine: Have a glass of wine with me and keep me interested the whole night…
PIM:Jeanine.A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modeling career......Where will we se you next. Whats the next big modelling gig you have lined up?
jeanine: Thank you for making me part of PIM it is a pleasure.I am currently working on a calander shoot for Germany, then Miss SA 2009 is coming up, aswell as FHM Search 2010….so I will be around….LOL

No comments: