Monday, October 4, 2010

RIZELLE APPLEGREEN

Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell






pics by: Mike Lamb and Paul Moore, Ivok


PIM: Hi Rizelle Thank you for gracing PIM.........Tell us about urself
rizelle: Im a model and I love my job :) Star Sign : Gemini
My passions – I love meeting new people, I love soccer, I love life

PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model?
To travel more, meet amazing people but most of all: to have loads of fun!

What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
I have travelled with my career and Im always meeting so many interesting and talented people. Its lots of fun behind the scenes on shoots.
The least: I would say is the waiting, you could wait for hours sometimes before showtime at fashion shows and on location, but I’ve kinda gotten used to it now.

So you are part of the FHM MODELS 2011 Top 100. Tell us more about being in the top 100 in SA..How do you fancy your chances.I see theres some tough competition there?
This is the second year I’ve made FHM’s list, i made the 2010 list as well. I was very flattered to have been chosen. The girls are stunning so I know this year is gonna be just as much fun! Im always up for a challenge, so if you wanna see me in the mag you need to vote :)

You are probably on a stringent fitness regime. What are you doing to maintain that hot bod?
I absolutely love my Taebo kickboxing classes, they leave me wanting more – Im a HUGE soccer fan so I play indoor whenever the opportunity comes up. I also dance my toosh off when I go out with my friends so that helps tons :)

Is there any one you would like to meet right now? And If you were invisible for a day? Where would you wanna be?
Right now I think I would like to meet Tyra (Banks) we have kinda the same personality – and I love what she does for teenage girls’ self esteem.
Well if I could be invisible for a day, I would probably be eavesdrop on locker room conversations, find out what guys really talk about when they alone lol then I’d go the mall in my birthday suit just for giggles*

Back to the FHM models. So is it tough. What have you been doing in terms of getting them votes. Give us a brief itenary on what you have to do to compete in this comp 100%. Are you doing alot of shoots, promotions etc?
Well the campaign started a week ago, I have been networking and intend to do lots of promo parties. I have exciting shoots planned so its gonna be fun!

YOUR DREAM SHOOT?
Would definitely be a Guess swimsuit shoot on a posh yacht out in the Carribean – I love the Guess campaigns

Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and then a guys?
My fave would be a guys upper body – well toned – sporty – nice!
On me… I think its my smile, but some say my lips…I was talking to a guy about the premier league the other day and mid-sentence he was like “omg your lips”. That was hilarious – my reply - I got them from my mama!

What was the most bizarre and funny pick up line that a guy has used on you?.
A guy once said to me “you should google me”? I was like huh?! That was bizarre. The funniest was where a guy came over, dipped his finger into his drink, touched my top and said “now lets get you out of those wet clothes” – I laughed then left!

If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World
to visit South Africa , How would you promote it?
I would wear a South African print bikini – they must know - South African women are hot!

Tell us one talent that we should no about?
 I can cook :)

Whats ur favourite fashion brand: Sissy boy jeans
Fav Color Underwear: Black Lace
Your favourite Car: Mini
Fav Food: Durban curry - My gran is Indian, she makes THE best lamb curry ever!
Fav Drink: Cosmo
Fav perfume on guy: Armani
Perfume on you: Chanel
Fav club: Latinova Rosebank and FTV Sandton
Fav restaurant: Giovanni’s in Sandton – love their pasta!

One wish you would like to come true?: for all my other wishes to come true! :)

A quote that you always live by: Never regret anything that once made you smile*

If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in? haha you won’t get in lol :) well, probably lingerie, I have tons of lingerie but pj’s in winter :)

What type of music have you been listening too lately: Rnb and Hip Hop mostly

Last movie you watched? Step Up 3D – loved it

.What do you do to feel sexy? a pj party with my girls or I dance to my Beyonce cd :)

IF PIM had the power to create the perfect man. What type of features do you suggest we add :)?
Oh that would be nice, please make him sexy, considerate and honest lol, oh and for him not to be too jealous of other guys – im a very loyal gal J - oh and must love sport ;-)

If PIM had to take u on a date .What do we have to do to blow your socks off and make you say Wow?
Maybe take me to an Arsenal league match :) but if you really wanna impress me – work on those cooking skills! That’s hot!

What will you do if you win FHM MODELS 2011 and how important would it be for you to win such an elusive competition?
It would be an amazing platform – awesome exposure! FHM rocks :)

Rizelle.A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with your Modeling career......
Thanks PIM
Mwah**

To vote for Rizelle SMS 'MODEL 12' to 34973 to vote for her in the FHM Top 100!

http://fhm.co.za/social/profile/RizelleApplegreen/

No comments: