Thursday, November 18, 2010

NATALIA VICTORIA JOFRE

Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do. But beautiful women don't need to know about men. It's the men who have to know about beautiful women. ~Katharine Hepburn












PIM: Hi Natalia.Great to have you on PIM. Vamos Argentina ,Oh please tell us more about yourself
natalia: Ha ha ha... yep, vamos vamos argentina! :)

I was actually born in buenos aires to a greek mother and a half argentine, half french father :) but ive grown up in south africa!

Were you disappointed at all with Argentinas exit in 2010. The Argentinians were awesome fans.How was 2010?
Oh when I heard that we were hosting the world cup, I knew I had to get involved! I hostessed for a couple of the spanish speaking teams. was a very cool experience. the players are great and generally down to earth. although im bummed that argentina didnt take the cup, I remain an avid supporter and will definately be chanting their war cries in rio 2014! :)


What are some of the highs and lows in your modelling career thus far, Great experiences to share?What are some of your goals of being a model and where would you want to be in ten years time?
Modeling is a really cut throat business. you can be the flavour of the month and then totally taboo! Ive just tried to remain true to myself as much as possible. im not a size zero and i never will be. I like my curves. im a normal healthy woman. besides, with my heritage, its really hard not to eat! :) haha...

in 2006 i was one of the finalists for miss earth and the face of news cafe. in 2007 i placed third in miss hellene- its basically miss greece south africa. music videos, tv shows, mobile downloads, ive done it all! im currently a brand ambassador for voltbet.com which is an online sports betting site. ive met many cool, interesting, annoying, wierd, zaney people through modeling. its always and adventure. my job has also taken me around the world. from the seychelles to zambia, miami to mauritius! I really have been blessed. although not all of my experiences have been pleasant, i consider myself blessed to have been able to travel extensively!.


Any major competitions or shoots you involved in at the moment?

What’s a typical day in the life of Natalia Victoria Jofre?
As cool as my job sounds, its not all fun and games. a typical day in my life involves a 5am weights session at the gym. castings castings catsings, acting lessons, dance class, meetings and then back to the gym for a cardio session at night.


If you had to have KIDNAP any sportsman/ celeb who would that be ha ha?
If I had to kidnap any sports man or celeb it would be... hmmmm.... hang on, i think i may have already done that ;)

Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
I think my eyes are the sexiest part of my body.. although my hips and curves are a very close second! when it comes to men, i love well built back and shoulders... but i am definately a face girl. he must be handsome. a guy with those two, makes my knees go weak!

What was the most bizarre ,funny and pick up line that a guy has used on You?
I was at a bar once and this cute guy walked up to me and asked me if i knew what rohipnal tastes like. i said no?! and he said good, so you wont know if i spike your drink! that was a little creepy. biut funny none the less! :)


What’s your favourite fashion brand : PRADA!!!

If you had a million rand, What would be your first purchase? a black porsche :)

Favorite Food and Drink? I love all food! except spicey stuff.. and my fav thing to drink is orange juice but it must be flake-free :)

If you had to get someone drunk quickly, what would you order them at the bar ? thats easy! PATRON!
Favorite perfume on you? DKNY for women
Favourite perfume on a guy? Sculpture!
Favourite Club or Hangout? i love parkhurst/greenside
Favourite Lingerie & Colour? black lace! ;)
One wish you would like to come true? i win the european lottery
A quote that you always live by? "you were given roots and wings" it has alot of personal meaning to me.

If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in? .
....hmmmm thats a risky one.. i usually just get straight into bed after my shower....

What type of music have you been listening too lately? im not too fussy when it comes to music.. just dont play me "eat-your-dog-kill-your-teacher" kind of shit! aaaargh, PUKE!

Last movie you watched? love actually..that was a dvd tho?

What do you do to feel sexy? i always feel sexy. im very comfy in my own skin :)

If you could be anyone famous in the World today, who would you want to be and Why?
would wanna be david hasselhoff, so that i could know what it feekls like to be "big" in germany!!! ha ha ha... kidding.

Are you single? yes, i am. im single and i love it!


Whilst we on the topic, How important is a guy’s dress sense to you? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like you. What’s your ideal man?
i think the way someone dresses says alot about their personality. so i guess its relatively important... they say that first impressions are the lasting one but im very good at making a bad first imporessions so i guess im not really qualified to answer that?
Just be yourself. nothing sexier than someone who is not trying to impress. im a sucker for guys with a witty sense of humour. smart and funny is my first choice!!!


If you wanted to impress PIM on a date.What would you do.Detials please from dressing up to activities.
I dont think id do anything different, id be myself and we could just hang out. if he digs me, great. if not, ill personally escourt him to the closest exit! :)
Thank you so much Natalia...Best of luck with your modelling career

Click Here for Amazing On Line Products

Infinate Tatoos

Turn Digital Photos into Cash

No comments: