Monday, December 6, 2010

JENNIFER PENTZ

"You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul's own doing. ~Marie Stopes"




















PIM: Hi Jennifer.Thank you for gracing PIM.........Tell us more about yourself?Are you a girl next door or Adrenaline junky?
jennifer: To be honest, a bit of both! I enjoy an adrenalin rush as much as the next person, but am just as happy to relax, feet up. Depends on my mood I guess

Tell us more about your modelling. How did it start?
To be honest I always lacked confidence, I always had the compliments and the attention that goes with it , but I never felt good enough, Until the day I went for a photo shoot.
I put my self out there and I was accepted by the public!

PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model? Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
Definitely living the dream in New York. I also see myself being a motivation for other girls pursuing a modeling career. Anything is possible if you put your heart into it and believe in yourself.

What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
What I like most about modeling is all the excitement and how it makes me feel good about myself and my achievements, it brings out the adrenaline junky in me. What I like the least is all the make up and to be "dolled up" , this is probably my girl next door side coming through.

So you are part of the FHM MODELS 2011 Top 100. Tell us more about being in the top 100 in SA?
It is wonderful to be recognized for all the hard work I have already put into my modeling career. FHM is one of the best magazines to be featured in and a great first step to get my name out there.

How do you fancy your chances.I see theres some tough competition there?
Well, I am hopeful that I will win, but obviously there is something about every girl that people will find appealing, so I guess the chances are pretty evenly spread

So suppose you win FHM MODELS Jen, you are probably on a stringent fitnes regime. What are you doing to maintain that hot bod?
Well, I dabble in some forms of exercise here and there, like taking the occasional kick-boxing class. Otherwise I just watch what I eat, but I don’t count calories … seems like too much work, if you ask me.


Is there any one you would like to meet right now? And If you were invisible for a day? Where would you wanna be?
I would love to meet Megan Fox, she is the one girl that I can honestly say, I am sooooo jealous of! If I were invisible I would have to say that I would want to be in the play boy mansion!

Back to the FHM models. So is it tough? What have you been doing in terms of getting them votes. Give us a brief itenary on what you have to do to compete in this comp 100%. Are you doing alot of shoots, promotions etc?
Well to begin with I had more photos taken of my self in the beinning, I than made contact with the owner of the club TAO aswell as the owner of MOVIDA!
I had two amazing parties there, with so much awesome support from friends and family and strangly enough people I didn’t know jumped in to help get the votes in!
I have been using face book to my advantage to, trying my best to reply to the messages I received from fans and of course using my status, asking people to sms “model 58” to 34973

How would you enice readers to vote for you Jennifer?
It is very difficult as Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that if you are a fun loving person it will reflect through your photo's and that will entice the readers to vote for me.

Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
I would love to do a shoot on an island in quite water,And one in extremely rough water.

Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and then a guys?
I would say the sexiest part about me is my eyes, people always compliment them so I guess they must be pretty cool!
Shoooooooo on a guy, ill have to go for the back, there is nothing more sexy than a toned back!

Where can we find you on a typical weekend if you not doing a modeling shoot?
Infront of the tv!

What was the most bizarre and funny pick up line that a guy has used on you?.
The funniest hands down a guy asked to use my lighter and his cigarette was already lit, onced he walked away another guy asked to use my lighter his cigarette was put out, he than told me in a very dorky way , that he killed his to come talk to me!You had to be there.

If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World to visit South Africa ,How would you promote it?
I can be thankful for the world cup that took place in South Africa promoting tourism already for our country! We are such a vibrant and colorful nation that everyone will feel right at home here.

Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
I can do head stands for very long! Hee hee!

Whats ur favourite fashion brand: Sissy boy
Your favourite Car: Aston martin definitely
Fav Food: Sushi
Fav Drink: Coke
Fav perfume on guy: Ted lapidus
Perfume on me: XS (paco rabone)
Fav club: Movida
Fav restaurant: Jungle(bedfordview)
One wish you would like to come through.?: The lotto of course
A quote that you always live by: To much of a good thing is not a good thing!

If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in? Hot pants and a top.

What type of music have you been listening too lately? Everything.
Last movie you watched?Jack ass in 3D so so so disgusting!
What do you do to feel sexy? Cant actually say I do anything I just have my days.


Are you single?No
IF PIM had the power to create the perfect man. What type of features do you suggest we add :)?
brown hair, brown eyes, tanned, he must weigh over 85kg, but cant be over weight!

If you had to kidnap any sportsman/celeb and take them to a remote island ,who will it be?That would have to be Ronaldo!

If PIM had to take u on a date .What do we have to do to blow your socks off and make you say Wow?
A LIVE PERFORMANCE WITH FIRE WORKS AND CANDELS AN MUSIC and DRUMS AND PARADES AND OK ILL STOP NOW

What will you do if you win FHM MODELS 2011 and how important would it be for you to win such an elusive competition?
Firstly celerbrate!
Thank every one that got me there and of course enjoy the winnings!



Jennifer..A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modeling career

VOTE FOR JEN ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS
http://fhm.co.za/social/profile/JENPEN/
or sms “model 58” to 34973

JUST DO IT!!!!!
COME ON!!!

Hot Products. Click Now
INFINATE TATOO.Choose your designs

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SUCCESS

THE DIET SOLUTION

No comments: