Thursday, June 12, 2008

CARISSA KRUGER

Full Name: Carissa Kruger
From: South Africa, Gauteng, Roodepoort
Fav Sportsman: Dan Carter (New Zealand Rugby player)
Fav Sportsteam: Sharks
Fav Hangout: Catwalk (Fourways), FTV (Brooklyn)





















PIM: Great to have you on PIM…How did you get into Modeling..What was ur big break? carissa: Well its quite a funny story, I was in the BP buying a pie when a man approached me and asked if I’m interested in being a model.... we then went for a photo shoot with him and that’s where it all started..... My big break was last year at the South African championships of performing arts, and then went to Los Angeles for the World Championships. There i signed with the an agency (Exposure) And will be returning to L.A next year.
PIM: Please describe a typical week in your life. And er Well a weekend?
carissa: Well my week is normally just going to school, coming home and doing homework nothing special really. Weekends were to spend time with my boy, but now I go out and have fun with my friends which is much more fun!!!!! And I get to meet many new people.

PIM: Are you a real fitness freak or Well blessed with a body that’s just Poetry in Motion
carissa: Lol? I wish I could say I’m a fitness freak, but I’ve got it easy I’m well blessed with a poetry in motion body LOL, I don’t gym at all, all i do is eat and for some reason I still stay skinny.

PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
carissa: My dream shoot would be on an isolated island, with palm trees in the sand or in the sea, Location would be the Maldives and I would love it to be a beach theme and the beach girl look.

PIM: Fast bikes, Fast cars, Adrenalin or you just the stay home type?
carissa: Oh no definitely the fast cars, bikes and the adrenalin rush, I’m the outgoing type of girl and love to experience new things and love adventures.
PIM:What are your likes and dislikes?
carissa: My likes is I love modeling, its always been my dream to become a top model, I like going out and having a good time. My favorite food is sushi and this I must tell you my all time favorite movie is notebook !!!! My dislikes would be that I hate guys that treat their girls wrong, I dislike seeing people fight and I hate eggs lol. I don’t really have any dislikes in life but there’s one that really do get me and that’s the feeling of loosing someone close to you......

PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
carissa: Well i have two 1st it would be my eyes 2nd would be my tummy, the sexiest part of a guys body would definitely be his tummy but it has to have a hot six pack along with it...

PIM:Any Sportsman you would like to spend a weekend in the tropics with? Care to tell us why?
carissa: Well i have two 1st it would be my eyes 2nd would be my tummy, the sexiest part of a guys body would definitely be his tummy but it has to have a hot six pack along with it... Dan Carter a rugby player that plays for the New Zealand team, well he’s unbelievably hot I would just love to stare at him all day long!!! And have a long conversation on how he achieved his dreams and goals.

PIM:What’s your favorite Sports Team?
carissa: My favorite sports team would be without a doubt the sharks

PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
carissa: Lol “ my cousin likes you”

PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
carissa: I’m a very artistic person, love to paint and draw...

PIM: Whats the most dangerous or daring thing that you have ever done?
carissa: When I was a little girl my dad went paragliding off a very high mountain and believe it or not he begged me to go as well. After a lot of begging I did. And what an amazing experience.

Favorite place to shop: Sandton City Favorite restaurant, coffee shop: Spur & News Cafe
Ever eaten Indian Food: Yes
Favorite dish: Fillet steak or Sushi
Favorite perfume on a guy: 24/7 KR
Favorite perfume on me: Narciso Rodriguez & poison
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? Clubbing: catwalk, ruby blues Hangout: FTV
Favorite Song Wow i have a million songs I love, but if I have to choose one it would be the latest song of Mariah Cary- bye-bye but also Leona Lewis Better In Time.
PIM: Would you say a woman can learn how to be a model, or modeling is something in the genes? you have it or you don't have it at all? Why do you think so?
carissa: Modeling is definitely in the genes, yes you either have it or you don’t....... but modeling isn’t just what you look like on the outside its your passion and your personality that makes or breaks your modeling ability. Models have to have the look but they looking for the whole package the beauty from the outside as well as with in one self
PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?
carissa: I would love to be Charlise Theron, because she went out to fulfill her dreams and she didn’t stop till she reached her goal and that’s what i want to do i want to go all out and reach for my dream.....

PIM: How will you pamper yourself after a hard day of work? I
carissa: would take a nice long shower or ill go for a massage or my all time favorite go do my hair ( i love it when they massage my head)

PIM:Are you single? Whilst we on the topic. How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like you lol?
carissa: Yes, I am single just came out of a year and 10 month relationship so not really planning on jumping into a next one soon, waiting for that special guy to steal my heart again..A guys dress sense is very important to me because the 1st impression is the lasting impression, but he’s personality plays a really big part as well.

PIM: Lastly if you had three wishes. What would they be. Would you care to share them with us?
carissa: To turn back time to the beginning of this year I would love to be rich & famous And to be a top international model

No comments: