Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NAOMI DAS

"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror." ~Kahlil Gibran~














PIM: Great to have you on PIM…Naomi. So tell us about your modelling, From Scratch lol. How did it begin? What are some of the events you have particiapted in or have lined up for the future?You are Poetry in Motion Indeed
naomi: Thanks! I started off doing beauty pageants, beach babe bikini competitions and that. ive also done a few adverts.
PIM: When you wake up....What is Naomi like on an average day?
naomi: I love to sleep, so get up quite late usually,unless I have a casting or shoot to go to.
PIM: So you grew uo in England, moved to SA. IM SURE YOU A FOOTBALL FAN lol?
Which team do you fancy?
naomi: I actually grew up between here and England.I dont really support football but if I did it would be Man U
PIM: How is England as opposed to SA? Give us some comparisons?
naomi: Cold lol
PIM:If you had to have any fling with any sportsman or celeb,who wud that be ha ha?
noami: I wouldnt as I have a bf but if I were single then Wentworth Miller from Prison Break, he's hot!
PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
naomi: Beach shoot,maybe the maldives.. anything sexy!
PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
naomi: My eyes, I get lots of compliments on my eyes.I like nice hands on a man.
PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
naomi: hahaha Im homeless, please take me home with you.
PIM: 2010..in SA...UR THOUGHTS..How do you think we will handle it, ?Are you optimistic about SA and the future......coming from the UK where they rumoured to be a standby nation for WC. I mean their transport is nothing like ours?
naomi: I think we should all be optimistic about 2010, I think its going to be good for the countries economy. Lets hope its all ready by then.
PIM: Whats the most dangerous or daring thing that you have ever done?
naomi: Hitch hiked, with a friend.Got into this guys dodgy car with no seats in the back , we were pretty scared hehe
Whats ur favourite fashion brand?I love all sorts, fashion is the way you wear something not because of the name.
If you had a million rand, What would be your first purchase? A new car
Favorite Food and Drink?I like Greek, Portuguese, Turkish, Indian and Italian..as long as they taste good!
Favorite perfume on a guy ?Chanel Sport
Favorite perfume on u? Chanel Sensualle Allure
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? Taboo or anywhere with friends
Favourite lingerie brand and color, if you wish to share that lol?I like La Senza but also Agent Provocateur. Anything sexy,black is sexy!
One wish youd like to come true?World peace, no more wars in the world!!!
PIM: Whats ur favourite holiday destination and your Dream Shoot.Which location would you choose for that?
naomi:Italy..Sardinia is gorgeous for a beach shoot
PIM: Would you say a woman can learn how to be a model, or modeling is something in the genes? you have it or you don't have it at all? Why do you think so?
naomi: Anyone can do it!! Just be confident in yourself.You can do anything you want!
PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?naomi: The President so I could influence the masses and bring peace and unity!
PIM:Are you single? Whilst we on the topic. How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like you Whats your ideal man. The rugged Camel Man look, or the sophisticated Gentleman. or someone different perhaps?
naomi: lol? I love a man that dresses well with a bit of bling.Then again the rugged look is sexy too. It depends how you wear it and if it suits you.lol
.Good luck Naomi A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the future
noami: Thank you!!

No comments: