Monday, January 21, 2008

BRIGITTE WILLERS





Brigitte Wow, Its great to have you on the blog. Survivor South Africa. Straight to the point. For our readers. How was the Survivor Experience?
brigitte: It was actually much harder than it looks, I enjoyed it as I am from a farm tipe lifestyle so I wasnt really out of my comfort zone. I loved waking up on a beach and watch the beautiful sun-rises...


Would you care to tell our readers of some of the most memmorable experiences that you have encountered in the Survivor Campaign,The highs , the lows, THE DANGERS?Im sure being exposed to the elements,There are some serious Dangers out there?Danger! I laugh in the face of danger :) nah there was a medical team close at hand but there were many poisonous creatures on both land and in the sea where we were staying and competing. The low point was definately deadmans Island and the High... well there were to many to single out one.

What does it take to be in Survivor. Do you have to be physically fit and strong in endurance. I assume that the mental part of it is extremely important. How did you fair and when were you eliminated?
I think I lasted to about the third last episode... when they select survivor contestants its all about diversity of character and what they call the x factor... and yes, it helps if you are not connected to a heart and lung machine...

And the FOOD lol? What was the first luxurious thing you did when you hit the four walls of your home. The thing you just longed for all the time you were competing?
Actually when I got home all I wanted was the fish and rice we had on the island... so sushi was all I had... and when I was on the island all I wanted was well.... my cellphone... ha ha
To interview a Survivor contestant as hot as you.Indeed an honour. Im sure rival male contestants found it hard to vote against you.Hell I would have given you my immunity lol. You are also a model. How did you modelling career start.Im sure it must have spiraled post Survivor?
MMMM not sure, I started modeling quite young and just before survivor I was voted FHM model of the year so it all kind of went uphill from there...


How do you maintain that sexy Bod? Are you big on the health thing, If you could make any food or desert the caloric value of lettuce,What would that be?A chocolate desert maybe?Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?Oh and how did you train and restructure your fitness regime knowing that you were going to be on Survivor?
I train hard, I am a qualified trainer, used to compete in High Jump for the University and also shared a fitness training coach with the lions rugby team so I know what I am doing training wise. I love Ice cream any time of the day and really dont care about the caloric value.... its my weakness. I love so many parts its really hard to say I am obsessed with the Human anatomy so to me its all amazing... but to single out the ONE thing I would definately say pashionate eyes.... there is nothing like it.

Gorgeous pics..If you had to do an FHM Shoot tomorow. pick a location.Your dream location
would love to shoot somewhere in a rainforest, I like the bush


I see you a Sportsfan. Any Sportsman you would like to spend a weekend in a cozy log cabin in the Swiss Alps with? Care to tell us why?
Definately cant tell you that without upsetting a few people


What was the most bizzare and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
Cant really say, guys dont usually use pick up lines on me, they know better....


Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
 can sing... and I am double jointed... not neccasarily in that order :)


Fast Cars & Bikes? Which ones?Whats the most dangerous or daring thing that you have ever done?
I love both ... drove to nelspruit in a record time in just under 3 hours from Jhb...

Favourite place to shop? I dont do shopping, but if I must Cresta, I know all the shop owners and they know what I like so not much effort involved there
Favourite restaurant,coffee shop? Tasha's Atholl square
Have you ever eaten Indian Food? Yup... who hasnt?
Favourite Perfume on a guy and for yourself?
guy - georgeo armani, black code and for a girl, Ange ou demon, givenchy
Favourite clubbing and Hangout? All over depends where my friends are
Favourite Lingerie?None
Favourite Song?Jessie, love the oldies
Favourite Movie? recently fell in love with the movie peaceful warrior

What would you never leave home without at any given time?
brigitte: My car


Brigitte for our readers Are you single. I know the answer,But wel ask it.Whilst we on the topic.How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So we can spruce up and impress someone like you lol?
 I dont really care as long as he is comfortable, I really dont care what other people think to be quite honest... I am sort of single, for now.... :) t

Lastly Brigitte if you had three wishes. What would they be.Would you care to share them with us?
An ice cream machine,Electricity,A new rugby coach

Thanks Brigitte.Its been an absolute pleasure and we wish you all the Best in the future. It was great meeting you.And We will definitely see more of you on Poetry in Motion?And good luck with your careers.Of all the models from PIM Id rather be stuck with you on a deserted island Lol
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion. ~Francis Bacon

No comments: