Monday, February 25, 2008

ELZETTE PRETORIUS







P.I.M: Elzette. Thanks. “Poetry surrounds us everywhere, but putting it on paper is, alas, not so easy as looking at it.”Great to have you on the blog.So how did you get into Modelling?
elzette:Modelling started out bout three years ago when I started with ramp, totally loved it!!! I think modelling is what u make out of it, it doesnt make u more special than anyone else... it can put u in circumstances though where u can meet important people but I hate it when Models think they're "IT" because of that!!!


P.I.M: And to top it all of,You are extremely sexy and stunning. I see you had readers gaping in the Valentine edition Ha Ha?Have you done any major shoots that we should know about.
elzette: Im busy with lots of shoots at the moment but it's TFCD's to improve my portfolio and to help new photographers improve their work...


P.I.M: Anyways you are Swoosh's babe of the week. Have you done some modelling and how do you maintain that sexy Bod? Are you big on the health thing, Being in your industry, must be a tad difficult lol?If you could make any food or desert the caloric value of lettuce,What would that be?A chocolate desert maybe?Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
elzette: try to maintain my body by staying active, gyming, boxing and a healthy lifestyle. I love cooking, eating 6 times a day buy keeping it small portions...But dont forget the treating myself part:) DESERT, LOL - Dark Chocholat or Chocholat mouse, that can work brilliantly aswell!!!The Sexiest part of my body I will recken is my abs but the prettiest part I will say is my eyes:)


P.I.M: Awesome pics. All of em.If you had to do an FHM Shoot tomorow. pick a location.Your dream location
elzette: went to Mozambique this past weekend for a prawn run with the quads, the one day we went to Belime - was Awesome!!! Would like to do a shoot there one day... It looks like Mauritius:)


P.I.M: Are you a Sportsfan. Any Sportsman you would like to spend a weekend in the tropics with? Care to tell us why?Whats your favourite Sports Team. Do you know much bout soccer and Man Utd and Liverpool
elzette: Im a big Blue bull suporter! I just love rugby. Dont know if I like the new rules yet though:) maybe it's just because I dont understand them yet, and no I'm not blond:)


P.I.M: What was the most bizzare and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
elzette: Most bizarre pick-up line I ever got was: the guy was standing in front of me looking at my boobs saying: U have the most beautiful eyes it's just a shame u dont look at it!!


P.I.M: Favourite place to shop? I love shopping at Menlyn or Sandton
Favourite restaurant,coffee shop? Godfather or Piatto...

Favourite Perfume on a guy and for yourself? My favourite perfume for men is CK and for myself CK Euphoria or Dulce & Gabanna Light Blue


P.I.M: Elzette for our readers Are you single. I know the answer,But wel ask it.Whilst we on the topic.How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So we can spruce up and impress someone like you lol?

elzette: do have a very loving man in my life so nope not single. Jeans, jeans, jeans love a man in a sexy pair of jeans.

I dont have a specific dress sense for men as long as he look sexy to me and my man is always sexy in my eyes, :) :)I love my jeans, but love looking smart casual...


P.I.M: Thanks Elzette.Good luck with your modelling,And wel get you on Poetry in Motion

No comments: