Monday, March 3, 2008

JEANNIE DU RANDT







Full Name: Jeannie Du Randt
Favourite Sportsman:Percy Montgommery
Favourite Sportsteam: The Sharks
Favourite Hang Out: News Cafe

P.I.M: "Writing a poem is discovering".Great to have you on the blog.So how did you get into Modelling?When did it all begin for you?
Jeannie: Well, it all started when I was 4. I was at one of my friends beauty pageants where a scout saw me and ask to join his agency. From there on it was a lot of fun for me and I never stoped

P.I.M: Would you care to tell our readers of some of the most memmorable experiences that you have encountered thus far, namely the best atmosphere, the best places, famous people you have encountered along the way?The Journey. Is being a model what its made out to be?
Jeannie: Yes, I'll never exchange the experiece for anything in the world. I've seen the most beautifull places and met the most famous people such as Michael Copon (One tree Hill), Ozzy Osbourne, Jay Leno and Johny Depp. And some South-African singers and actors. My journey was awesome, experienced the Seychelles islands and of course Hollywood was a treat, I go there every year, and if it wasn't for all my friends and family,I would be living thereby now.

P.I.M: And to top it all of,You are extremely sexy and stunning.Have you done any major shoots that we should know about. I seen your pics,Miss Intercontinental,tell us about It.....?
Jeannie: Yes, last week I played a small role in a BOLLYWOOD movie at Emperor'spalace and I was on THE TONIGHT'S SHOW WITH JAY LENO on CNBC in L.A. and did a Cadburry add when I was 16. And some fashion shoots for boutique's.After I won Miss. Intercontinental South-Africa, I had to represent SA in the Seychelles, it was a major experience and I met lots of friends all over the world, the show was also broadcast on Fashion TV.

P.I.M: Anyways you are Swoosh's babe of the week and how do you maintain that sexy Bod? Are you big on the healththing, Being in your industry, must be a tad difficult lol?If you could make any food or desert the caloric value of lettuce,What would that be?A chocolate desert maybe?Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
Jeannie: I think the sexiest part of the body is def the eyes, because you can express your deepest feelings by the way you look at someone . I can't resist sexy eyes!! Yes, I have a light workout 5days a week and just try to eat healthy but on weekends I eat what I want,of course-LIFE'S TOO SHORT. I'll go for the chocolate desert !!

P.I.M:Awesome pics. All of em.If you had to do a major Shoot tomorow.pick a location.Your dream location
Jeannie: The Seychelles islands !

P.I.M: Are you a Sportsfan. Any Sportsman you would like to spend a weekend in the tropics with? Care to tell us why?
Jeannie: Yes im from South-africa so therefore rugby is in my blood, Percy Montgomery
would def be on the top of my list.

P.I.M: Whats your favourite Sports Team. Do you know much bout soccer and Man Utd and Liverpool.Or are you backing the Lions for a Super 14 Title
Jeannie: I love the Sharks !!! Watch them this year

P.I.M:What was the most bizzare and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
Jeannie: "I lost my eyes, because I was looking at you" Please guys, don't use pickup lines, just be yourself.

P.I.M:Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
Jeannie: I won several medals and trophys in Go-cart racing. LOL. Yes, I know, all my friends didn't believe me, until I won! LOL

P.I.M: Fast Cars & Bikes,F1,WILDLIFE,? Which ones?What are your passions?Whats the most dangerous or daring thing that you have ever done?
Jeannie: Bikes! Theres nothing more fun than to go play with a quad in the mud and just get dirty. The most dangerous thing I've ever done was to bungee jump at Oribe gorge. My passion in life is to help children to have a better life.

Favourite place to shop? Sandton City !!
Favourite restaurant,coffee shop? There is a franchise in SA called PrimiPiatti they make the best cocktails.Any place that has FISH and good red wine. Capetown fish market.
Have you ever eaten Indian Food? Have you heard of the Indian fast food Akhals.?
Yes but havent yet had the pleasure of eating something from Akhals.
Favourite Perfume on a guy and for yourself?Pacco Rabanna XS
Favourite clubbing and Hangout?Manhattens, Hemmisphere, Taboo and Newscafe
Favourite Lingerie?TEMPTATIONS
Favourite Song?Any girly songs
Favourite Movie?Not any that pops into my mind now, but love Horror's

P.I.M: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?
jeannie: Hillary Clinton, Who don't want to be US next president, I want to stand for woman rights because there is so many woman that are not treated rightin the world.

P.I.M: What would you never leave home without at any given time?
Jeannie: LIPPGLOSS/MONEY

P.I.M: Jeannie for our readers Are you single. .Whilst we on the topic.How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So we can spruce up and impress someone like you lol?
Jeannie: Yes, Im single and looking for Mr. Right . Dress sense is the most important aspect of a guy, on the first date !

P.I.M: Lastly Jeannie if you had three wishes. What would they be.Would you care to share them with us?
Jeannie: NO-Just one wish1)THAT ALL MY WISHES WILL COME TRUE !!

P.I.M: Thanks Jeannie.Good luck with your modelling,And we'l get you on Poetry in Motion.Thanks so much !!

No comments: