Monday, March 10, 2008

MEGAN HORAK



Full Name: Megan Horak
From: Pretoria
Favourite Sportsman: Derick Kuun (a friend of mine)
Favourite Sportsteam: Bulls & Springboks
Favourite Hangout: cubana, rhapsody's or news cafe

megan: It all started last year March. I lost a dare to friend. That friend happened to be a photographer. So I had to do a shoot with him as punishment for loosing the dare. He posted my photos on his website. And the rest as they say is history…

P.I.M: Would you care to tell our readers of some of the most memorable experiences that you have encountered thus far, namely the best atmosphere, the best places, famous people you have encountered along the way?
megan: I’ve had the privilege to work with a few very interesting people in the industry. I love doing location shoots, my most memorable shoots were all done near the ocean. I’ve met a couple of celebs and famous people, but to me they are just people like you and me at the end of the day.

P.I.M: Is being a model what its made out to be?
megan: Like any profession it has its pros and cons. It isn’t boring that’s for sure and you get to meet a lot of interesting people. The traveling is also a big plus. It can be long hours though. You have to just enjoy it while it lasts. It’s not something you can do for the rest of your life.

P.I.M:Anyways you are P.I.M'S babe of the week.Have you done some modeling and how do you maintain that sexy Body?
megan: I’ve been really lucky so far. I don’t have to do a lot to stay in shape. I’m very active though, I always go horse riding or hiking when I get a chance. I think I inherited my mom’s genes. I have a gym membership, but haven’t had chance to go in the past few months. Bad I know, but I will be starting a vigorous program end of April though.

P.I.M: Are you big on the health thing?
megan: Not as much as I’d like to be. With my lifestyle there isn’t time to count calories and plan meals in advance. I just drink a lot of water and I try not to eat any big meals after 7pm.

P.I.M: If you could make any food or desert the caloric value of lettuce, What would that be? A chocolate desert maybe?
megan: Oooooooooh… yes please… Don Pedros and white chocolate milkshakes from Java CafĂ©.

P.I.M: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
megan: You tell me… lol…On a guy… his hands and arms…

P.I.M: Awesome pics. All of em.If you had to do a major Shoot tomorrow. pick a location.Your dream location?
megan: Tahiti

P.I.M: .Are you a Sportsfan?
megan: Absolutely!

P.I.M: Any Sportsman you would like to spend a weekend in the tropics with? Care to tell us why?
megan: Well… if I had to choose I would say Derick Kuun from the Blue Bulls. He is a friend of mine so it should be a good laugh. Honestly, I’ve dated sportsmen before and they are just normal people like you and me, I’d rather just go to the tropics with a guy that loves and respects me as much as I do him.

P.I.M: Whats your favourite Sports Team?
megan: The Blue Bulls or Springboks.
P.I.M: Do you know much bout soccer and Man Utd and Liverpool?
megan: Yes, I do. I lived in the UK for a few years so I used to watch football all the time. I’m a “Gunner”(Arsenal).

P.I.M: Or are you backing the Lions for a Super 14 Title?
megan: No way! Go BULLS!!!

P.I.M: What was the most bizzare and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
megan: I seem 2 have lost my number, can I borrow yours?

P.I.M:Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
megan: I paint and write poems.

P.I.M: Fast Cars & Bikes,F1,WILDLIFE,? Which ones?
megan: All of the above.

P.I.M: What are your passions?
megan: I have so many things I am passionate about, but I would say GOD, people and travelling are my top 3
P.I.M: Whats the most dangerous or daring thing that you have ever done?
megan: Going for a spin on a friend’s new Honda CBR 1000 without a helmet(just a hoodie top) going over 200km/h. What a rush! Thinking about it now it was so stupid. –Kids don’t try this at home- Lol.
Favourite place to shop? Oxford Street-London, Woodlands Mall-Pretoria
Favourite restaurant,coffee shop? Cynthia’s, Crawdaddy’s and Java Cafe
Have you ever eaten Indian Food? Yes
Have you heard of the Indian fast food Akhals? Yes
Favourite Perfume on a guy and for yourself? I love Alien by Thierry Mugler.On a guy Black Code from Giorgio Armani or Dark Blue from Hugo Boss
Favourite clubbing and Hangout? Cubana, Rhapsody’s, News Cafe
Favourite Lingerie? Ultimo (I love wearing suspenders when I get the chance)
Favourite Song? Rob Thomas – Small Wonders
Favourite Movie? The Notebook

P.I.M: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?megan: If I had a choice I would just like to be me. I love my life and the friends and family I have. I wouldn’t mind having Donald Trump’s fortune though. Hehe.

P.I.M: What would you never leave home without at any given time?
megan: My mobile phone.

P.I.M: Megan for our readers Are you single?
megan: Yes, I’m single and loving it!

P.I.M: Whilst we on the topic.How important is a guys dress sense to you.?So we can spruce up and impress someone like you lol?
megan: I don’t care about labels etc. It’s about the whole package. I love guys that know how to dress up a pair of sexy jeans.

P.I.M: Lastly Megan if you had three wishes. What would they be.Would you care to share them with us?
megan:1. For my family and friends to always be safe.2. To always be happy and loved by the people close to me.3. For all children to have a magical, happy and memorable childhood(like I had) and poverty and starvation among children to just be a myth.

P.I.M: Thanks Megan.Good luck with your modelling,And wel get you on Poetry in Motion

No comments: