Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RENE HORAK






























































PIM: Hi Rene. Thank you for gracing PIM.........all the way from JohannesburgTell us more about yourself?Are you a girl next door or Adrennaline junky?
rene: I would have to say a bit of both, I’m outgoing & very active I can’t just sit at home I love seeing places & exploring new things! I definitely have a little girl next door in me...I can be quite shy sometimes

PIM: Tell us more about your modelling. How did it start?


PIM: What do you like most about modelling? What do you like least?PIM:PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model? Where do you see yourself in ten years time?PIM: We led to believe that you currently studying in Potchefstroom. What are you studying toward and how would you entice PIM to come and visit POTCH?
rene: It has been so much FUN c,”) I’m enjoying every moment, there hasn’t been any negative stuff & hopefully I don’t change my mind.
PIM: How do you stay in such great shape. Care to share some of your dietry and training secrets? rene: When it comes to training I’m addicted, I absolutely love jogging, cycling, playing squash, hunting any sport! Diets??? NO NO NO don’t believe in it, personally I think just eating healthy and doing exercise is the way to go...


PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?PIM: Lol I like that :) Is there any one you would like to meet right now? And If you were invisible for a day? Where would you wanna be?
rene: MALDIVES, it’s the most gorgeous island in the whole world.

PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and then a guys?
rene: Well...I would have to say..my “V” I feel special to have it cause not allot of people do. Then my favourite part of a guys body, without a doubt a sexy back...yummmmmy! ! !
PIM: Where can we find you on a typical weekend if you not doing a modelling shoot


PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?.
rene: “Can I please have your number, I seem to have lost mine...?” So funny!! must be honest pick up lines don’t really work for me.

PIM: If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World to visit South Africa .How would you promote it?
rene: I am an absolute bush girl, I love the bush veld and all the animals..I would have to say SA is a country with spectacular scenery, there is so much to see, from our extraordinary wildlife to our diverse cultures, SA is one of the most beautiful country’s definitely worth visiting.

PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
rene: Everyone knows me as an animal lover..., & a talent I discovered quite recently is hunting...so knowing me and my love for our four legged friends that comes as a surprise.

Whats ur favourite fashion brand – GUESS
Your favourite Car: Audi R8 Gorgeous!!
Fav Food: Sushi
Fav Drink: SOCO & lime
Fav purfume on guy: Guess...
Purfume on me: Lacoste touch of pink**
Fav club: Manhattans
Fav restuarant: Quayside Cabin, A little place in Hermanus makes the best seafood in the world...mmmm...
One wish you would like to come through.?: To be a GUESS model
A quote that you always live by: "We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails"
If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in? I feel quite comfortable in my own skin so you would be lucky if I’m wearing anything at all... :)
What type of music youve been listening too lately- I love all kinds of music, but I have a soft spot for old school, I’ve been listening to some Aking, Johnny Cash, Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits & visvang tunes..

Last movie you watched? The Hangover ....hilarious!!!
PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?

PIM:What do you do to feel sexy?
rene: Putting on some sexy lingerie stepping into some stilettos and posing for a photo shoot is definitely my way of feeling sexy and seductive...
PIM: Are you single? IF PIM had the power to create the perfect man. What type of features do you suggest we add :)?


PIM: If you had to kidnap any sportsman/celeb and take them to a remote island ,who will it be?
rene: Christiano Ronaldo
PIM:If PIM had to take u on a date .What do we have to do to blow your socks off and make you say Wow?
rene: You wouldn’t have a hard time pleasing me I’m not high maintenance at all, so taking me to a game ranch in the middle of the bush in a cosy cabin next to the river sipping champagne and watching the sun set would be my perfect date!
PIM: Rene.A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modeling career......Where will we see you next. Whats the next big modelling gig you have lined up?
rene: Thank you for having me and for giving me this awesome opportunity...I’m going to enter FHM Models 2010 so hopefully something great will happen...

rene: Nope! Well where do I begin...Green smouldering eyes, sexy kissable lips, a fit body but not too muscular not in to that & of coarse a gentlemen but still adventurous & outgoing.
rene: Megan Fox, she’s one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen & yet so down to earth.
rene: Catching up with friends, having a braai and just relaxing at home that’s my typical weekend.
rene: I’d never miss an opportunity to meet a hot guy, so Tim Reggans(don’t know his real name) from the series Friday Night Lights is definitely a major HOTTY....!!!
Oooh...Exciting..! Well I would kinda like to be in Mr. Hugh Hefner’s bedroom to see what goes on in there, or if something really goes on/up...ha ha!

rene: Thanks, it’s so exciting to be here...the first thing that comes to mind would be to grace the cover of FHM that would be a HUGE honour and awesome!!!!! I don’t really plan that far ahead living everyday is sort of my thing, but to still be modelling would be great.
rene: I’m studying to be a teacher and I’m in my final year. If you come to POTCH...CAUTION: you are about to have loads of fun & see VERY HOT girls everywhere... if that isn’t enticing enough I don’t know what is...
rene:Too be honest I only started about a month ago, so this is all very new to me but so far I’m enjoying every second!!

No comments: