Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CELESTE STANLEY









Beauty, more than bitterness, makes the heart break.” -Sara Teasdale

PIM: Hi Celeste. Thank you for gracing PIM.........all the way from Johannesburg. Tell us more about yourself?
celeste:Hi PIM fans, and thank you for having me. I call Jozi home but grew up in the beautiful Lowveld and studied in Pretoria. Hmm, I’m your typical Sagittarius - fun, outgoing, a lover of people with loads of energy but strong-willed and focused at the same time. Oh, and I love to laugh.




Tell us more about your modelling. How did it start?
I model part time. I currently work in strategic projects for a large commercial bank and modelling is a great way to let loose and just have some fun!! To me, modelling doesn’t seem like work because I’m so passionate about it.




PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model?
Since my modelling is part time right now, I see my ambitions and goals more holistic than simply modelling. Having said that, it would be wonderful to ultimately become a successful personality and model in South Africa.




What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
I love being in front of the camera and enjoy seeing how this translates into a gorgeous end-product. In terms of the part which I like least, that would probably be the ugly, ‘cut-throat’ side of the industry. However, I reckon any industry has a ‘dark’ side to it really.




So you are part of the FHM MODELS 2010 Top 100. Tell us more about being in the top 100 in SA. How do you fancy your chances. I see there’s some tough competition there?
 It’s been such an honour to be part of this entire process and I’ve enjoyed every single moment. I think I rank favourably but at the end of the day I can only make it to the Top 10 with the support of the fans out there. So far, everyone has shown me so much love and support for which I’m deeply grateful . But yes, all the girls are gorgeous… SA chicks are hot!




So suppose you win FHM MODELS Celeste, what are you doing to maintain that hot bod?
 I’ve always maintained a healthy lifestyle in terms of food choices and ensuring that I stay active. I believe one should incorporate good habits into your every day and view it as a way of life.


 Is there any one you would like to meet right now? And If you were invisible for a day? Where would you wanna be?
Nelson Mandela - what an icon. Ooh being invisible… I’d be naughty and get up to all sorts of mischief for sure!!! And the best part is that I would be able to get away with it all


Back to the FHM models. So is it tough. What have you been doing in terms of getting them votes. Give us a brief itenary on what you have to do to compete in this comp 100%. Are you doing a lot of shoots, promotions etc?
Things have been busy indeed! Been for a couple of photoshoots (with a few more planned) to keep my profile interesting, I’ve featured in my hometown’s local newspaper and various other promotional interviews. I’ve also gained good traction from my Facebook group
 (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1008408873&v=info&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=173737788311)
 and a good night on the town doesn’t hurt either! I’ve also tried to engage with my fans as much as possible whether it be on the FHM site, Facebook, or in person. I’d like to do a lot more though (so watch this space) as, amongst other things, I will be collaborating with various charities.


Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme?
Somewhere exotic, doing a sexy shoot for a big label such as the Guess brand which I’m crazy about.


Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and then a guys?
Without a doubt my curves and skin, and for guys it’s all in the eyes (it is the window to the soul after all).


What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on you?.
“Did it hurt…” (PAUSE) ”…when you fell from heaven?” It’s a classic really (and not that bad, I guess) but it always seems to make me laugh as my name means heavenly.


If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World to visit South Africa ,. How would you promote it? Are you excited for 2010?
I’d tell them about all the hot bods in SA (LOL!). Seriously though, we live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world… pristine beaches, abundant nature, and most importantly fantastic people. 2010 is going to be an awesome revenue kicker for the South African economy….it’s going to be fabulous in every way!


Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
I have great flexibility as a result of years of classical training in ballet and various dance genres. I was hardly 2 years old when I first started prancing around in a tutu.


Whats ur favourite fashion brand: Can I only choose one? I love to shop!!! Sissyboy, Guess, and ALDO are my staples though.
Your favourite Car: A black BMW, Baby…
Fav Food: Sushi (YUM!)
Fav Drink: Savignon Blanc - with lots of ice
Fav perfume on guy: You can never go wrong with any Hugo Boss
Perfume on me: Michael Kors
Fav club: Movida, Rivonia/Sandton. You’ll notice that one of my recent shoots was actually done there.
Fav restaurant: I’m a regular at Koi in Sandton (again, YUM!)
One wish you would like to come true? Right now, taking the coveted FHM Models 2010 title.


A quote that you always live by:
I’ve always held Mark Twain’s timeless quote close to my heart, especially when making big decisions. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover”.


If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in?
Not very much so that might not be such a good idea - LOL!


What type of music have you been listening too lately: I enjoy almost all types of music, depending on my mood or the situation. Excited about the Killers coming to SA in December!


Last movie you watched? Cloudy with a chance of meatballs (love animations, so cute!)


What do you do to feel sexy? Get naked… or dressed-up for that matter.


Are you single? IF PIM had the power to create the perfect man. What type of features do you suggest we add :)?
No, I’m taken but admirable features would be a deep soul, confidence, and a good sense of humour…. ooh, and a great pair of buns :)




If you had to kidnap any sportsman/celeb and take them to a remote island, who will it be?
I have this odd obsession over Khan Morbee from the Parlotones. I don’t quite know what about him has me so hooked but I think he’s simply adorable! He’d probably look gorgeous in a cozi :)


If PIM had to take u on a date .What do we have to do to blow your socks off and make you say Wow?
Anything that’ll make me feel spoilt & loved, sometimes these special moments can be created in the simplest ways.


What will you do if you win FHM MODELS 2010 and how important would it be for you to win such an elusive competition?
Its very important to me and I would absolutely love to win!!! Winning would certainly take my modelling to a whole new level. I love wearing sexy lingerie and feel comfortable in swimwear, so it would be great just making it into the Top 10. Having said that, I do realise that physical beauty is also only one facet of a person, and it doesn’t make anyone whole.


Celeste, a pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modelling career......Where will we see you next? What’s the next big modelling gig you have lined up aside from FHM MODELS?
Thanks for all the support PIM – you rock! For now, my focus is very much on FHM MODELS and the exposure generated from it but I will most definitely be out there doing my thing as much as possible. Much love to all the PIM fans - your support to get me into the Top 10 means so much to me, Honeys! xoxo



VOTE FOR CELESTE STANLEY:
• SMS “MODEL 94” TO 34973 and/or
• BECOME HER FAN & VOTE FOR HER AT: http://fhm.co.za/fhm-models/2010/CelesteStanley/




There’s no limit so be sure to sms and vote as much as possible!!!

No comments: