Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MICHELLE MOSS

Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell


















PIM: Hi Michelle Thank you for gracing PIM.........Tell us more about yourself?
michelle: Hey PIM, Thank you for giving me this opportunity!! Im a small town girl, grew up in the Eastern Cape in Queenstown.
Have been living in Joburg for about 5years now, and enjoying it alot ! There are definitely alot more opportunities here.
Are you a girl next door or Adrenaline junky?
Im a bit of both i would say! ;-)

Tell us more about your modelling. How did it start?
My interest in modelling started about 3years ago, when i received a modelling card at my local shopping mall. Although im still fairly knew in the industry and still building a name for myself, i love all the aspects of modelling!

PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model? Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
Thank you PIM, its a honor to be here! I have so much i still want to do and want to achieve. In ten years time i would like to have my own business, but i will take the path that leads me. Modelling wise i would like to have made a name for myself and hope to represent some awesome clothing ranges and products. This is every models dream!

What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
What i love about modelling is the people you get to meet. And also the fun you have on set. Love the satisfaction you get when you create that picture that just speaks a thousand words!
Have only good thoughts about modelling. Theres nothing at this stage that i don't like about it.

So you are part of the FHM MODELS 2011 Top 100. Tell us more about being in the top 100 in SA.
How do you fancy your chances.I see theres some tough competition there?
Wow there is definitely some tough competition, the girls are all stunning! Its such a great honor to be in the top 100. I think my chances are good, It does all depend on your fanbase, friends and family and how much they support you. People are good to me and i appreciate all the kind words and support im getting!

So suppose you win FHM MODELS Michelle, you are probably on a stringent fitnes regime. What are you doing to maintain that hot bod?
I gym 5 times a week and then also do Fire dancing once a week! I try and keep as fit as possible, to keep my mind fresh and body full of energy! ;-)

Is there any one you would like to meet right now?
mmmmh....Angelina Jolie! Shes a hottie. hehe Just kidding it would probably be the well known fashion photographer Andrea Klarin.

And If you were invisible for a day? Where would you wanna be?
Would love to be in Greece!

Back to the FHM models. So is it tough. What have you been doing in terms of getting them votes. Give us a brief itenary on what you have to do to compete in this comp 100%. Are you doing alot of shoots, promotions etc?
It is a tough competition, i would say the exposure FHM itself gives you is a little bit less than what it used to be in the past years. As they no longer put the top 100 in the magazine. The top 100 is only advertised via web. I'm busy doing quite a few shoots and other events in between. Am also in the process of organizing a support event. You really have to go all out in this comp and its really all about how hard you work at it to get to the top! We can only hope and pray that the hard work pays off in the end. Will keep you guys posted with regards to events! ;-)

How would you enice readers to vote for you Michelle?
I would be myself, and ask you nicely ;-), but ofcourse my pictures also speak for me!

Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
My Dream shoot! Definitely a beach shoot somewhere on a exotic island like Mykonos in Greece (absolutely love that place, although ive never been there) in sexy bikinis!

 Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and then a guys?
 My eyes... and on a man, definitely the v lines on his stomach. And also his eyes!

Where can we find you on a typical weekend if you not doing a modeling shoot?
Out with friends braaing and chilling!

What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on you?
mmmmh... "You are going to be the mother of my children one day"

If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World to visit South Africa , JHB Town in particular. How would you promote it?
Our Country has some of the most beautiful scenic views in the world! If you want to see some good African Culture , Johannesburg is definitely the place to visit . Promoting it ... Once again.. pictures speak a thousand words.

PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
Im not a bad singer and i play a little bit of guitar!

Whats ur favourite fashion brand: Guess
Your favourite Car: .Ferrari
Fav Food: Seafood
Fav Drink: Strawberry Daquirri
Fav perfume on guy: Hugo Boss
Perfume on me: Hugo Boss , deep red
Fav club: Manhattans
Fav restaurant: Cappacinos
One wish you would like to come through.?Becoming number 1 in FHM 2011 Models competition
A quote that you always live by: Live everyday likes its your last
If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in? My black Nighties of course ;-) What type of music have you been listening too lately: Staind
Last movie you watched? Paranormal Activity

What do you do to feel sexy? I do my makeup , put a sexy outfit on and go dance the night away with my friends!!

Are you single? Yes
IF PIM had the power to create the perfect man. What type of features do you suggest we add :)?
Sexy Blue eyes, Dark Hair, and a 6 pack of note! But all that has to have a personality to go with it. He needs to be fun, and not shy of what other people think. And he must be able to laught at life.

If you had to kidnap any sportsman/celeb and take them to a remote island ,who will it be?
I have to say it would be Vin Diesel.

If PIM had to take u on a date .What do we have to do to blow your socks off and make you say Wow? Take me out for a night out in town and lets go dancing. Absolutely love a man that can dance and have fun! i find it very attractive.

What will you do if you win FHM MODELS 2010 and how important would it be for you to win such an elusive competition?
I will be the happiest girl on the planet. It is my 2nd time round in the top 100. Really want to get this one right. I will definitely throw a big party to thank all the people that helped me and supported me through out the competition.

Michelle..A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modeling career......Where will we see you next. Whats the next big modelling gig you have lined up aside from FHM MODELS?
Thank you so much guys! I will be enterting the Wonderbra Competion next and from there we will see! Am also currently face of summer for QD lingerie and am doing shows and shoots for their range. Hopefully big things to come soon! Hold thumbs!

Best of Luck for the competition and PIM will certainly get our readers to Vote

VOTE FOR MICHELLE IN FHM MODELS 2011

SMS 'MODEL 100' to 34973 to vote for me!

No comments: