Monday, November 8, 2010

MINJA MAREE

Beauty?... To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to. ~Pablo Picasso













PIM: Hi Minja.Thank you for gracing PIM.........Tell us more about yourself?Are you a girl next door or Adrenaline junky?
minja: Well , I'm more of an Adrenline junky :) I like doing crazy stuff , like sky diving , deep see diving ect ! I like doing and trying new things and keeping busy !

Tell us more about your modelling. How did it start?
It only started last year this time ... I was bored and organised a shoot for me just to see if I can be photogenic ...turns out I am a bit ;)

PIM is honored to have you! Your ambitions and goals as a model? Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
I am a hard worker and if I have a dream I want to make it come true , as for modelling , I haven't thought that far yet. I know I want to win FHM modls 2011 for now , but I don't think I'll make a career out of it !
.
What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
I like it the most to be infront of the camera , thats my "at home" tim where Ican just be comfortable ! Least .?????

So you are part of the FHM MODELS 2011 Top 100. Tell us more about being in the top 100 in SA?
It feels goooood :) :) hehe , I mustsay it's an honour to be chosen as one of the top 100 out of thousands of girls ! It's an experience and an opportunity and I would be crazy not to make the most of it !

How do you fancy your chances.I see theres some tough competition there?
I'm gonna do my best and try to make things happen for myself but I'm a strong believer in "what's meant to be , will always find it's way "

So suppose you win FHM MODELS Minja, you are probably on a stringent fitnes regime. What are you doing to maintain that hot bod?
hehe i just gym ... A LOT!!!!

PIM: Is there any one you would like to meet right now? And If you were invisible for a day? Where would you wanna be?
I'm gonna combine those 3 questions into 1 simple answer ... In the shower with Justin Bieber ;) nahh jus jokin ..


Back to the FHM models. So is it tough. What have you been doing in terms of getting them votes. Give us a brief itenary on what you have to do to compete in this comp 100%. Are you doing alot of shoots, promotions etc?
Well I have a few people helping me to get votes from my fan page , but I am doing promotions and shoots as well , it's kina hard cause I'm still studying , and we have exams now! So far I've just been asking people everywhere to vote and promoting myself as much as possible !
there is also FHM top 100 parties that we attend to help us get more votes

How would you enice readers to vote for you Minja?
PLEEAAAASSSEEEEEEEE VVVOOTEEE!!! hehe , but seriously , this has been my dream for so long now to be in the FHM , and by just clickingon a button or sending a sms you could make my dream come true ... Ps .. you get a free date with mee if you get 100 people 2 vote for me :)???


Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
the Bahamas !on the beach , at a beachbar....yeah , you can emagine further ....

Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and then a guys?
I think I have a pretty goot lookin butt ???? hehe ! And it depends , every guy has something unique about them , what makes him stand out !

Where can we find you on a typical weekend if you not doing a modeling shoot
a typical weekend for me would be to sleep untill the early afternoons , then hitting the gym , washing my car and my dog and then off to party !!

What was the most bizarre and funny pic on line that a guy has used on you?.
a guy I've bee eyeing the WHOLE night came up to be , asking me to hold something while he went for a walk ...then he took my hand and we walked ;)
that was the sweet one ... untill a couple of nites ago someone just came to me , looked me up and down ..and said "hmmmm YOU'LL DO " ?? haha


If you were a tour operator and had to entice people from around the World to visit South Africa , Pretoria Town in particular. How would you promote it?
I'd take a vid , with all my clothes of and running naked , and then telling them at the end this is how all the girls are here in SA

PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
I can clap with one hand :)

Whats ur favourite fashion brand: mr price ? hehe
Your favourite Car:ford focus RS
Fav Food: KFC
Fav Drink: cosmo
Fav perfume on guy: hmmm i dunno ... guys never get that close to me ...
Perfume on me: guess :)
Fav club: Manhattens and dropzone in hatfield square
Fav restaurant: anything fishy !
One wish you would like to come through.?: to get a boyfriend ;)
A quote that you always live by: "why go through life unnoticed?"


If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in?
I'm a slepwalker , so I propably won't be in my room ;)
you can look for me in the shower and soewhere on the floor in the house , that's normally where i wake up

What type of music have you been listening too lately: Rise aganst and Pendulum ;) pretty cool !
Last movie you watched? HANGOVER

What do you do to feel sexy?
I like to dance for myself in the mirror in a t-shirt singing with a brush , that always does it for me


Are you single? IF PIM had the power to create the perfect man. What type of features do you suggest we add :)?
YES i'm single :( I love funny , indapendant guys with a pretty smile and can talk a lot ... I like badboys ;) so a tatoo or a piercing won't hurt !


If you had to kidnap any sportsman/celeb and take them to a remote island ,who will it be?
I have already ...ask mr Carter how it was !


If PIM had to take u on a date .What do we have to do to blow your socks off and make you say Wow?
just plan something .... don't ask me what i wanna do , surprise me ! I LOVE surprises

What will you do if you win FHM MODELS 2010 and how important would it be for you to win such an elusive competition?
I would love to win it , and it will be my dream come true , I would propably just start scraming and run around naked ! can't even emagine how good it must feel

Minja..A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modeling career......Where will we see you next. Whats the next big modelling gig you have lined up aside from FHM MODELS?
I just did a advert with captain morgan , watch out for it on MTV in November , but ft now it's just FHM keeping me busy ..... hopefully for a while

tnx a lot pim :)

VOTE FOR MINJA ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS
or sms model 71 to 34973

No comments: