Monday, December 1, 2008

Yolande Els

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.
~Anonymous ~














PIM:Yolande..Great to have you on Pim. You are one of PIMS top 100 in the FHM Models 2009. Wow? How did that campaign begin for you. Were You ecstatic when you got the news? How do you fancy your chances.?
yolande: Great to be on PIM. Thanks for having me. Well, I took a chance and just sent my photos in and I got in! I was definitely ecstatic when I got the news. I’ve got some stiff competition. All the girls are hot, and I think we all have equal chances at winning.
PIM: So you from Pretoria, A Gorgeous model. Wow.PIM is honored to have you. I love the bike pic on your portfolio? Your ambitions and goals as a model? Pretoria the city that’s always Viby. If you had to entice us Jozie people to come over there. Sell us in a one sentence.
yolande: I want to be a world class supermodel and eventually have my own clothing line. My goal is to inspire and uplift women everywhere. Like you said PTA is the city that’s always viby and I’m here, that’s enough reason to come. LOL.
PIM: What’s a typical day in the life of Yolande?
yolande: I wake up, have breakfast, then I’m usually off to the mall for some shopping. Then I go to class if I have any. And then I just hang out with my friends, go out or relax at home. It all depends on the day I guess.
PIM: Back to the FHM models. So is it tough. What have you been doing in terms of getting them votes? Give us a brief itenary on what you have to do to compete in this comp 100%. Are u doing a lot of shoots etc.
yolande: It’s really not that tough. Just enter and hope for the best. I haven’t really been doing as much as the other girls to get votes. I’ve been quite busy with studying. I’ve been sending smses and mails to everyone and I recently attended the fhm models party they held for us at recess. It was a great party. All the girls are just amazing. And even if I don’t win, at least I made some great new friends and that’s enough for me. I haven’t been doing any shoots recently. This is my final year as a psychology student and getting my degree is more important than shoots at the moment.

PIM: So suppose you win FHM MODELS Yolande (PIM wants an autograph), you are probably on a stringent fitness regime. What are you doing to maintain that hot bod?
yolande: Haha, anytime. I don’t really like exercising. But I make sure to eat healthy and drink a lot of water. I like fun exercises. I’ve got all Carmen Electra’s striptease workout DVD’s, so I just do that when ever I feel like it, which is not often enough.
PIM: If you had to have KIDNAP any sportsman/celeb, who would that be ha ha?
yolande: That’s an easy question. I would have to go with a friend of mine, Ryan Botha. I’ve got a secret little crush on him… Don’t tell him. Hehe. He’s probably going to know now, damn
PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
yolande: A cover shoot for sports illustrated or FHM on an exotic island somewhere.
PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
yolande: My eyes and my boobs. And on a guy, the smile and abs.
PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
yolande: If I were a fly, I would be all over you, because you are the shit! Or there must be something wrong with my eyes; I can't take them off you. And If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
PIM: 2010..in SA...UR THOUGHTS..How do you think we will handle it, ?Are you optimistic about SA and the future in retrospect to the economy, change of presidency etc?
yolande: With the hosting of the 2010 world cup I think would have benefits beyond 2010 for our country, and will improve the lives of many people. We’ll still be able to profit from it long after it’s over. It will definitely put SA on the world map. I have confidence in SA’s readiness by noticing the improvements and developments taking place in airports etc around the country. With the electricity crisis and load shedding seemingly on hold, I think South Africa’s electricity supply will be prepared to handle the demand during 2010. I have an overwhelming sense of optimism and pride in South Africa. We have always been able to rise above all the challenges that has been thrown our way , and I believe even though SA is going through a tough time right now economically, we will pull through and rise above it again. I’m very optimistic about the future and I’m just hoping this situation will get better soon. SA has changed so much over the years by focusing more on creating job opportunities and I think the drive to develop and create jobs and reduce poverty is definitely there. I think with the new presidency and political party (the congress of the people), will come much needed competition which will lead to higher performance on both the ANC and the COPE’s part. And I think our new president has really stepped up.

PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
yolande: I’m a great cook.
Wat’s your favourite fashion brand:Louis vuitton, and ed hardy.
If you had a million rand, What would be your first purchase?My own little house or a Bentley convertible.
Favorite Food and Drink: Pizza and Heineken.
Favorite perfume on a guy:Hugo boss
Favorite perfume on u: Gucci envy me.
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? Recess, ftv, rhapsodys and off course my house.
One wish you’d like to come true?For all my dreams to come true.
PIM: Would you say a woman can learn how to be a model, or modeling is something in the genes? you have it or you don't have it at all? Why do you think so?
yolande: Well, I guess it’s a little bit of both. You can do anything you set your mind to. As long as you can dream it and think it you can do it. But there has to be something in you that’s meant for modelling, ‘cause it’s hard sometimes and it takes a lot. Some are just born to be models
PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?yolande: Somebody very influential like Oprah, the president, Angelina Jolie or Kimora Lee Simmons, whom I really admire. They do good things with the power and status they’ve got. You can influence and help so much more people with a certain amount of power. I’m very passionate about animal rights and I would love to be able to influence others to help fight for animal rights and to stop animal abuse and cruelty towards animals. I want to make a difference and also influence people positively. I know I might be one in a million, but one person can definitely make a difference.
PIM:Are you single? Whilst we on the topic. How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like you Whats your ideal man. The rugged Camel Man look, or the sophisticated Gentleman. or someone different perhaps?
yolande: lol? Yes I am indeed single. So look me up on facebook guys.lol. Dress sense is very important. I like guys who dress nice and take pride in how they look. My ideal man…would be Ryan Botha, ha ha, just joking. Nah, my ideal man would be hot. Lol. He would be caring, giving, honest, good sense of humor; smart, attentive, loving and I like a mix between the rugged type and the sophisticated type. Just as long as he’s not one of those model guys who spend more time in front of the mirror and shaving his legs than with me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s good that guys take care of themselves but please don’t overdo it. I like a manly man.lol.
PIM: If PIM had to take Yolande on a date. What would we have to do to blow your socks off lol?yolande: Well I’m a down to earth type of girl. Take me out for dinner. I love food. And just be yourself.lol.
PIM: Good luck YOLANDE. A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modelling and FHM Models 2009. We’ll get the votes coming your way...
yolande: Thanks so much. It’s such an honor to be on pim. You guys are great. Please vote for me by SMSing fhmmodel 51 to 34973 or by logging onto the website at www.fhm.co.za. And please check out my animal rights organization at www.animalaid.org.za. Or join the group on facebook called aid for animals in distress. Take care.Kissesxxx

No comments: