Monday, November 24, 2008

LAUREN McCall

Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it sight,
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.
~ Romeo and Juliet.~






























PIM: Lauren...Great to have you on Pim. You are one of PIMS top 100 in the FHM Models 2009. Wow? How did that campaign begin for you. Were you ecstatic when you got the news? how do you fancy your chances.?
lauren:I was very excited, I couldn't believe it at first. I sent in my photos to FHM about two months before that and then they sent the top 100 a email, it was a great moment!I believe I do have a good chance but it is all about the amount of votes you get and creating awareness around the competition. Being popular certainly helps!


PIM:So you from Jozie, A Gorgeous model. Wow.PIM is honoured to have you? Your ambitions and goals as a model?

lauren: I live in Jozie and to be honest, I am just starting out with modelling. My ambitions and goals as a model is to get as far as possible. I am looking to grow in my experiences and achieve to the best of my potential. I would certainly like to travel and I would love to model in Cape Town! It is really beautiful!

PIM: Whats a typical day in the life of Lauren McCall?
lauren: Wake up just after six, get ready for work( in a very short period of time- usually half an hour), do my make up in my car on the way to work and I have to listen to my music on the way there (it keeps me sane in the traffic). Spend eight busy but sometimes not so busy hours at work, talking to clients, taking orders as i work in Internal Sales. Then I venture home back in the traffic. I normally either go ride my horse or go to gym :)On the weekends, especially now in Summer, i like to spend time with my friends, going out but recently I spend my weekends at the Hartebeespoort Dam, enjoying the sun and going on our boat.

PIM: Back to the FHM models. So is it tough. What have you been doing in terms of getting them votes. Give us a brief itenary on what you have to do to compete in this comp 100%. Are u doing alot of shoots etc?
lauren: I think it is pretty tough, especially because a lot of the girls are putting so much into it and there is stiff competition. I have created a facebook group "Lauren McCall for FHM Models 2009" and I am going to appear on the Liverpool Supporters club http://www.liverpoolfc.co.za/. There are a few things in the pipeline that I plan to do to create votes, I do realise time is running out. FHM closes the voting on the 14th December to choose the top 10! Please vote for me! As for shoots, I have done three photo shoots to date and my recent one was a week before the website was up and running. I really enjoy being in front of the camera!

PIM: So suppose you win FHM MODELS Lauren , you are probably on a stringint fitnes regime. What are you doing to maintain that hot bod?
lauren: I try and exercise atleast three times a week and watch that I have a relatively balanced diet. I certainly do not deny myself of the yummy food in life.I like to indulge quite often..hehe. I horse ride, which believe me is a great full body workout and I go to gym, do some weights and a lot of jogging.

PIM:If you had to have KIDNAP any sportsman,who wud that be ha ha?
lauren:I was going to say Ryk Neetling, but many girls would want to kidnap him so I would say I would want to chat to Oscar Pretorius, not necessarily kidnap him...hehe. I think it is fantastic what he has achieved and he hasn't let anything get in the way of his dreams. That is definately admirable and he is good looking to :).
PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
lauren: My dream shoot: this must be my favourite question. I would want to be on a sand dune in the Kalahari Desert or in a riverbed in a breathtaking Game Reserve, in a stunning snakeskin/ leopard print monokini or bikini, looking sultry and sexy as ever. I'm a nature kind a girl and I love being in open spaces in the wild without all the traffic and all the things that come with living in a city.

PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys?
lauren: The sexiest part of my body: my eyes??? A guys: Too many, how do I choose? I love a guy who has nice manly hands, pecs, a great smile and stunning eyes..
PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
lauren: Bizarre/ funny come on line: Actually can't think of any lines.... That certainly hasn't happened in a long while

PIM: 2010..in SA...UR THOUGHTS..How do you think we will handle it, ?Are you optimistic about SA and the future in retrospect to the economy, change of presidency etc?
lauren:2010: The future for South Africa I see it being an optimistic future!

PIM:Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
lauren: Talent: I'm good with a rifle.....I have a good eye/ aim when shooting.

Whats ur favourite fashion brand:Foxy... I wear their jeans and pants. I like lots of other brands to. . If you had a million rand, What would be your first purchase: A property
Favorite Food and Drink:I love the chicken, avo and feta pizza from Col Cacchio and my fav drink is A Chocolate Frio from Vida Cafe....yum!
Favorite perfume on a guy: Jean Paul Gautier, Versace and Proof by Abercrombie and Fitch
Favorite perfume on u: Hypnotic Poison by Dior
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? Don't really have one, but I like FTV, Manhattan, it just depends on the evening.
One wish youd like to come true? To find my calling....

PIM: Would you say a woman can learn how to be a model, or modeling is something in the genes? you have it or you don't have it at all? Why do you think so?
lauren: Modelling is definately a part of you, you either want to be a model and have certain attributes to enable you to do so or you don't. It also depends what agencies are looking for and what they want the public to buy into.

PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?
lauren: That is a difficult question but probably Gisele Bundchen, she has such a unique beauty about her and I would love to have been one of the Victoria Secret's models!

PIM:Are you single? Whilst we on the topic. How important is a guysdress sense to you.? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like youWhats your ideal man. The rugged Camel Man look, or the sophisticated Gentleman. or someone different perhaps?lol?
lauren:Yes I am single. A guy's dress sense is important to me, the way a guy presents himself says a lot about him as a person. He should dress well. My ideal guy is someone in between a rugged look and a sophisticated gentleman. He must be manly, kind and someone I can laugh and have fun with
PIM:If PIM had to take Lauren on a date. What would we have to do to blow your socks off lol?
lauren: If you took me on a date.... a nice simple, romantic dinner at a restaurant with a good vibe and ambience will definately be great. Cooking me dinner would be even more special! I wouldn't expect anything extravagant, I think good conversation is the most important!

PIM:lol.Good luck Lauren. A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modelling and FHM Models 2009. Wel get the votes comin ur way...
lauren:Thank you for having me on Poetry in Motion and I would really appreciate those votes! x

Lauren McCall---------------------------VOTE VIA SMS!SEND: FHM MODEL 52 to 34973

No comments: