Monday, January 5, 2009

JENNIFER CARTER

A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.”
Anne Roiphe quotes













PIM: Hi Jennifer..Someone once told me that Canada is the modelling Capital of the World. Firstly great to have you as PIMS babe of the week?You are CEO of YEN PREMIUM MODELLING AGENCY in CANADA.Stunning Pics...How often do you work out and stay in Shape? ANy tips for for Up and coming models?
jen: Thank you! I love to stay active. I walk my dogs every day in the morning and I also do yoga and teach Pilates.
My advice is just keep a healthy balanced diet and exercise everyday!

PIM: Ive met loads of models here in SA..And they stunning Jen..Are they any career opportunities for models in SA in Vancouver,,MAybe YEN modelling Agency is looking for a few Hot South Africans
jen: We are always looking for new talent, and your right there are beautiful models in SA!

PIM: Have you ever been to SA Jen or heard bout it?Do u like Wildlife Jen.SA is stunning and has an array of wildlife and nature reserves, great oceans.....Awesome
jen: I would love to visit SA. I have only seen pictures, but it looks beautiful!

PIM:What are your likes and dislikes?
jen: I love to work hard, play herd. I love animals, travelling and staying healthy. I don’t like smokers! Yuck!
PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and er a guys...................?
jen: Everyone always comments on my eyes, and on a man I love it all.... has to be a total package.
PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
jen: OMG there are so many.... I guess the most bizarre and funny one is “Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.”

PIM: Whats the most dangerous or daring thing that you have ever done?
jen: I haven’t really done anything extreme, but I live life to the fullest so my life is always exciting!
Favorite place to shop: I’m a self confessed shop a holick so I love to shop anywhere anytime...!
Ever eaten Indian Food, Favourite dish: Yes, I have and I love it... butter chicken is my favourite! My girlfriend and I love to go to this little spot on Thursdays for lunch buffet, so we can try a bit of everything.
Favorite perfume on a guy: I love the original Jean Paul Gaultier!
Favorite perfume on u: Right now I am wearing John Varvatos.. it is such a elegant and sensual fragrance!
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? Very close friends and business partners of mine own several clubs, and they are all beautiful my favourite is Tangerine Supper Club, it’s a new venue and a great spot!

PIM: Is there any person ,famous,sportsman,celeb that you would llike to kidnap to a romantic location Lol?
jen: Ohh there is definitely a few who come to mind...... Colin Farrell, and Matthew McConaughey are both very sexy men
PIM:If you had a dream photo shoot, where would that location be
jen: I think Greece is very beautiful and I would love to shoot there.

PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?
jen: Angelina Jolie Pitt, because she is beautiful, smart and I love how she is making a difference in the world she is such a good role model for women today. I am so excited to finally be able to take what I do and give back. I just recently started an event company so Yen Models now puts on events and we chose a different charity for each one. Our next event is for Breast Cancer.
P.I.M: Tell us about one talent that you have that we never able to guess?
jen: I can tie a cherry string in a knot with my tongue....

PIM: Jennifer.. if you had three wishes. What would they be.Would you care to share them with us?· jen:Cure all the deadly diseases in the world...
Take my little sister on a trip around the world.
Have to have one silly one... have the largest closet of clothes, shoes, hats, and purses ... every girls dream!!

PIM:Are you single? Whilst we on the topic. How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like you ?
jen: Yes I am single..... I work far too much to have time to date. Dress is very important, because you have to take care of yourself in all aspects.
PIM:Thanks, Jennifer. Great to have you on PIM, You should visit SA soon..All teh best and good luck with the modelling agency
jen:Thanks and I do hope to come visit you all soon! Much Love! Muah! Jen
Jennifer Carter
President: Yen Premium Modeling Agency Ltd.

No comments: