Monday, February 9, 2009

CHRISTINE BADENHORST

A thing of beauty is a joy forever;
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness.
~ ~John Keats















PIM: Christine, Glad to have you on PIM. PIM met you briefly at the FHM party at centurian.You have made TOP 10 for FHM Models? Was a tough draw. Were you excited when you got the news? Tell us about the top 10 experience thus far?
christine: Yes definitely a tough draw, 100 beautiful girls only 10 can go through! Tough world, wear a helmet! ;) I jumped up a down when I received the phone call from FHM… My Mother was with me and we were ecstatic! Very grateful!Experience thus far…so far so good… Had our 1st photo shoot and now we are waiting for the big announcement – zee Winner is…?
PIM: How do you fancy your chances. Wt have you been doing so far to get them Votes. Why should people vote for Chrsitene?
christine: My chances…hm’…pretty good! Aah, only kiddin’ all the girls are smoking hot so all I can do is pray for the folks out there to send those votes my way, hope they fancy me more, is all I can say! I made flyers to get votes, went to hand them out at Menlyn mall. I made t-shirts with “Vote for Me” printed on, and I am putting up posters this week to get them votes flying my way.
PIM: What would you do if you win FHM Models. How important is it to your quests as a model?You are from Pretoria. Do you have a beeeg PRETORIA BACKING coming into the TOP 10 lol christine: ;)) Smile from ear to ear! It’s a doorway to endless possibilities! The exposure I will get… and it will definitely boost my acting career! I am going to ask TUKS FM if they’ll support me by doing a little interview with me! Getting all the folks from pretty Pretoria to back me!.
PIM: Speaking of which.Whats a typical day in the life of Christine badenhorst?
christine: Taking every day as a blessing! Going to my yoga class with Master G in the mornings, having a healthy breakfast and doing whatever is planned for the day… Usually I have a photo shoot planned, or a casting in Jozi. I make time for reading, chatting on the internet with friends and horseback riding. Happy days!!!
P.I.M: How do you approach these shoots(fhm top 10) surrounded by a bevy of beauties and the self Realisation that HEY IM TOP TEN and I COULD BE THE FHM home grown Honey for 2009?What a prestigeous title?PIM is proud.
christine:O’ yes PIM, bevy beauties indeed! I guess I don’t allow myself to be intimidated by anyone. I will wear the crown with glorious pride!
P.I.M: Has shooting for this comp been any different.I mean it was an awesome field and you emerged TOP 10.?What do you guys do now. More Pics.ANY special events you guys lining up or shooting for?
christine: The shoot was a bit more daring than the stuff I am used to. It was definitely steamier than some of my previous shoots. It is an experience and a half, pure awesomeness! We have to promote ourselves and get as many votes possible, and speaking of events PIM, you’re invited to come and have a Valentine’s evening with us, the Top 10 girls on the 13th Feb! Should be fun! Party like its 1999! See you there.
PIM: If you had to have KIDNAP any sportsman/celeb, who would that be ha ha?
christine: I’d go for soccer player Ronaldo – Manchester United / Portugal (better have trained body guards during 2010). A SA celebrity, who else but Ryk Neethling! Purely deliciousness.
PIM: Your dream shoot…Pick a location, a theme ?
christine: Italy, on a hot summer’s day. Italian men staring, while I pose in an unbuttoned white dress, dancing under a fountain in the middle of a village… Or Mexico, a hot, sweaty, gorgeous shoot..Or a shoot on a horse range somewhere. I'll wear a sexy Sheena outfit with cowboy boots and a stunning black stallion by my side! ;)
PIM: Oh and what would you regard as the sexiest part of your body and a guys? :) PIM loves what we see.
christine: Tx PIM! :) My legs and I'll also give it up for my precious puppies!! Hey pretty girls!
PIM: What was the most bizarre and funny come on line that a guy has used on You?
christine:Guys that I have come to know are over all very sweet and respectful, but you do get the once now and then dude with all head and no brains ;) I have a good pick up line for you though… “Are you wearing space pants? Because your ass is out of this world”.
PIM: 2010..in SA...UR THOUGHTS..How do you think we will handle it, ?
christine: I have great trust and faith in our country’s ability to handle the 2010 honorably and with great respect! I am proud of our country for coming this far. South-Africa has come a long way and it is time to show the world that we are united as one and that we are like any other 1st world country capable of hosting the World cup magnificently! … O, and em, I am surely capable of showing Ronaldo a good scenic tour around the neighborhood… ;)
PIM: Tell us about one talent that you have those we never able to guess?
christine: I can focus both eyes to the center of my face…and then focus one in the middle while the other is looking straight ahead…hm’…no for real.. I can draw, well I think I can. All my brothers are great artists. My Uncle François is a well-known SA artist, along with my cousin Robert, AKA: Bobby who is a really gifted painter. He struggles to keep up with all the orders coming from SA citizens and overseas clientele. I am a proud family member.
Wat's your favourite fashion brand: Sissy Boy.
If you had a million rand, what would be your first purchase? House.
Favorite Food and Drink: Seafood & Dry red wine.Favorite perfume on a guy: Lacoste
Favorite perfume on you: don’t have one at the moment…wish I had but don’t have one at the present moment.
Favorite clubbing and Hangout? My place and for now Ftv - Sandton.
PIM: Tell us of some of the highs of your career.Any major shoots or magazines you’ve featured in?christine:My career only started picking up recently. I have featured in a few local magazines like “Locally Whipped” had a full frontal interview with them and the magazine ‘Pix”. I am on Modelbase, where you can meet good freelance photographers, always eager to do a shoot with you. I was in a music video and did an international add for Vodaphone last year. I was in the reality show Model Millions, where I was one of the final top 12 finalists, unfortunately the main sponsor from the US pulled out and the show got cancelled. I have done a few photo shoots with a couple of renowned photographers thus far, and hope to do lots more. Climb the ladder all the way to the top!!
PIM: If you could be anyone famous in the World today, Who would you want to be and Why?christine:Hmmm… Tough one.. Me in a couple of years time! Heidi Klum has it quite good, being a top model, being a great host for a tv. show…livin’ The lavida loca! ;) Or will I go with Oprah, all that money…hmmm…
PIM:Are you single? Whilst we on the topic. How important is a guys dress sense to you.? So PIM can spruce up and impress someone like you Whats your ideal man.
christine: Confidence is key! A good smile will get you everywhere! ;)) I am in a relationship, yes. Happy days! A good sense of style sums the man up. Shoes, is a ticket to a good night out. Always wear a good pair of shoes boys! Always Be thy self! For You are the Chosen One ;)) Yeah!
PIM: If PIM had to take Christine on a date. What would we have to do to blow your socks off lol?christine: Have a fun time planned! Be romantic, sensual and tasteful. Know what you’re doing, have the whole night planned… boys, relax, it’s not that hard! For be thy self. Fly me to the Alps for skiing, booking into a cabin in the middle of nowhere. A romantic evening planned with good food and Spanish music playing in the background. Afterwards relaxing on a thick furry white carpet in front of a blazing fire … hmmm.Or, doing anything fun and tasteful here in our home country, I am practically game for anything.
PIM: Good luck Christene. A pleasure to have you on PIM. Best of luck with the Modelling and FHM Models 2009. We'll get the votes coming your way...
christine:Tx PIM!!!!!!!!!!! Christine X
PLEASE VOTE FOR CHRISTINE BADENHORST
VOTE VIA SMS!SEND: FHMMODEL 1 to 34973(R2 PER SMS) or
http://fhm.co.za/fhm-models/profile/1/

No comments: